Good Friday and Easter will be celebrated across the world from Friday, April 14. Follow this celebration, all major Exchanges including the European and US exchanges are expected to remain close for the entire day.
The following platform changes are expected during this holiday:
Good Friday, April 14
The platforms will close early at 16:00 GMT
• All EU and US based assets including stock, Indices; Futures and Commodities will not be available.
• The payouts structure will offer a fix payout of 70-73/0 for the entire day.
• 60 Sec will not be available for the entire day.
• The option builder and Ladder product will not be available.
Easter, Monday, April 17
Market holiday in Europe and in major Asian exchanges only:
• The payouts structure will offer a fix payout of 70-73/0 until 12:00 GMT
• The option builder and ladder (if are offered) will remain close until markets allow us and per Risk Analysis department decision
• The 60 second will only remain close until markets allow us and per Risk Analysis department decision
Fxglory Management Team
Comments are closed.