PayPal, the trusted leader in online payments, enables buyers and businesses to send and receive money online. PayPal has over 100 million member accounts in 190 countries and regions. It’s accepted by merchants everywhere, both on and off eBay.
Is it safe to use?
PayPal helps protect your credit card information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is never shared with the merchant.
Why use PayPal?
- Make purchases or send money with PayPal – it’s free
- Shop and pay conveniently by saving your information with PayPal
- PayPal is accepted by millions of businesses worldwide and is the preferred payment method on eBay
- PayPal has 148 million active registered accounts and is available in 193 markets.
- PayPal supports payments in 26 currencies including: U.S. Dollar, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Hong Kong Dollar, Singapore Dollar, Taiwan New Dollar, New Zealand Dollar, Euro, Swiss Franc, Czech Koruna, Swedish Krona, Danish Krone, Norwegian Krone, Hungarian Forint, Mexican Peso, Philippine Peso, Malaysian Ringgit, Chinese RMB, Israeli New Shekel, Pounds Sterling, Brazilian Real, Polish Zloty, Thai Baht, Turkish Lira, Japanese Yen and Russian Ruble.
- PayPal is headquartered in San Jose, Calif with offices in Timonium, Md. Its European headquarters is in Luxembourg and its international headquarter is located in Singapore. PayPal has operation centers located in Berlin, Germany; Chandler, Ariz; Dublin and Dundalk, Ireland; near Omaha, Neb.; Petaling Jaya, Malaysia; Sao Paulo, Brazil; and Shanghai, China. PayPal has development centers in Scottsdale, Ariz; Austin, Tx.; Chennai and Bangalore, India; Singapore; and Tel Aviv, Israel.